Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. If you have problems logging in to the new system, you should try resetting your password. Click HERE to do that. Pool School

Thread: Hard wiring Jandy Aquapure Ei pinout?

Hard wiring Jandy Aquapure Ei pinout?

Anyone have this? Im more than capable of doing my own wiring, I have ran over 2miles of wiring in my own house when I built it so Im more than capable of doing it. However I noticed the manual doesnt explain at all what the breakdown of the 4pin green wiring block is. I asked Jandy tech support and they told me have a certified electrician install it. WHY? I can do it myself. Ive installed all the pool stuff myself as is. This is absolutely rediculous.

At least put a breakdown of what pin goes where. Nope, tech told me we only share that with an electrician. Then why when I bought my Jandy LX400 heater the inside panel has the entire wiring breakdown and what pins mean what? Why did you purposely leave that off on this SWG?

Can anyone share this info? This seems absolutely rediculous.

Dixit
    Picture of Pool
    14,000 Gallon Freeform Plaster based pool. 1,000 Gallon Spa with Spillage Basin. Jandy Aquapure Ei Salt Water Chlorine Generator. Jandy CL580 Cartridge Filter. Sta-Rite P6E6G-208L Filter Pump. Jandy JHP2.0 Spillage Pump. Jandy LX400 Heater. Caretaker 99 Floor cleaner. Polaris Leaf-B-Gone. iAqualink.

Re: Hard wiring Jandy Aquapure Ei pinout?

Actually I just figured it out. That 4pin green block, it has a removable bottom section like a plug. Once I pulled that down I noticed under it (on the PCB) it showed what wires go where.

However the manual talks about using the provided chassis ground inside for the ground wire. There is none. The only part is basically this small screw near the 4pin block which holds the bottom of the PCB down which is connected to the back metal chassis which is also basically connected to the bonding lug as well.

Dixit
    Picture of Pool
    14,000 Gallon Freeform Plaster based pool. 1,000 Gallon Spa with Spillage Basin. Jandy Aquapure Ei Salt Water Chlorine Generator. Jandy CL580 Cartridge Filter. Sta-Rite P6E6G-208L Filter Pump. Jandy JHP2.0 Spillage Pump. Jandy LX400 Heater. Caretaker 99 Floor cleaner. Polaris Leaf-B-Gone. iAqualink.