Would someone please help me with my intex pool

G

I was given a intex pool oval frame 24'x12" My problem is I am supposed to use 4 pressure treated wood boards size 15"x15"x1.2 for wall support..I have gone to home depot and lowes they don't make it in that size.. Is there anything else I could use instead?

star8527 said:
I was given a intex pool oval frame 24'x12" My problem is I am supposed to use 6 pressure treated wood boards size 15x15x1.2 for wall support..I have gone to home depot and lowes they don't make it in that size.. Is there anything else I could use instead?

Is that measured in inches, mm, or?

UnderWaterVanya said:
star8527 said:
I was given a intex pool oval frame 24'x12" My problem is I am supposed to use 6 pressure treated wood boards size 15x15x1.2 for wall support..I have gone to home depot and lowes they don't make it in that size.. Is there anything else I could use instead?

Is that measured in inches, mm, or?
A piece of wood that wide would a glue-up, or plywood, or cost more than the pool itself! My guess would be centimeters. Which would make it about 6x6x½ inches. Probably be easier to find a short piece of pressure treated 2x6 and saw off the pieces you need. Or 2x8.

I called Intex today and of course I couldn't understand the person I was speaking to..They were no help.. Trying to explain having a difficult time finding the wood and what else I can use..i was hopiung someone on here has a intex pool and perhaps they could help me out..

Turns out it is inches! At least according to the manual http://www.intexcorp.com/index.php/home ... l?manual=1

If you open that link, the manual is #3 in the left column. There's also a video you can watch, in the right column. You may also use concrete pavers. [attachment=0:38a3vsxb]intex.gif[/attachment:38a3vsxb]

And this is the very last thing I shall post in this thread.

Attachments

• intex.gif
    intex.gif
    70 KB · Views: 110
Have you considered the concrete stepping stones? I know they come in different lengths and widths. From the looks of the diagram, I would just measure the width of the frame piece that will be sitting on it, and just improvise with either a 2x10 or 2x12. Just take your measurements to either a local lumber yard (most will cut the sizes you need for free if you don't have the tools to do it yourself) or to one of the big box stores and they should be able to help you rig something up!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.