IntelliPro VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pump

Jun 10, 2011
I'm a relative newbie to pool ownership. And my PB has been tremendous. However, I recently changed the programmed start and stop times, as well as the RPM speeds on my pump only for the pump to start at the originally scheduled time and not reduce the RPMs at the appropriate time. Has anyone experienced this before? My PB never heard of this before. Pentair is saying they've never heard of this. I've attempted to reprogram the times on at least 3 or 4 different occasions with no luck. Does anyone know if there is a hard reset that will clear out previous programmed times and RPM settings? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Are you talking about priming on start up. If so there is section in the manual about how to program this feature.

I have the same pump and have installed several others. Prefer this over the Intelliflo because it is black.

Blake,

I'm talking about the scheduled start and stop times that you can program into the pump. I originally programmed for a 7am start at 3200RPMs to stop at 7:59am, and then at 8am start again at 1900 RPMs and stop at 8pm. I then changed it to start at 9am at 3200RPMs and to slow down to 1900 RPMs at 10am. For some bizarre reason, it still starts at 7am but doesn't slow down until 9am. It's bizarre. Any thoughts?

Tom

I can do that from my Easytouch controller, and have not tried programming just via the pump.

Maybe you can delete the program and start over. Also not sure what stores the program. Is there an internal battery in the pump
that holds the program.

I just run mine at a set RPM and vary depending on debris, swim count, chlorine desired, or water features, but again I control it all from the Easytouch.

If you reset the breaker does it loose the program?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.