Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: IntelliPro VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pump

1. Back To Top    #1

IntelliPro VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pump

I'm a relative newbie to pool ownership. And my PB has been tremendous. However, I recently changed the programmed start and stop times, as well as the RPM speeds on my pump only for the pump to start at the originally scheduled time and not reduce the RPMs at the appropriate time. Has anyone experienced this before? My PB never heard of this before. Pentair is saying they've never heard of this. I've attempted to reprogram the times on at least 3 or 4 different occasions with no luck. Does anyone know if there is a hard reset that will clear out previous programmed times and RPM settings? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    29' x 30' in-ground gunite, 20k gallons, superblue quartz finish
    IntelliChlor Salt Chlorinator
    IntelliPro VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pump (3hp)
    Pentair System 3 Cartridge filter (S8M500)
    2 skimmers, 3 wall returns, 3 floor returns, 2 drains
    StaRite Max E-Therm 400k BTU gas heater
    2 Deck jets
    SR Smith Turbo Twister slide

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: IntelliPro VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pump

Are you talking about priming on start up. If so there is section in the manual about how to program this feature.

I have the same pump and have installed several others. Prefer this over the Intelliflo because it is black.
    25k 20x40 Gunite w/ integrated Spa & Caribbean Blue Plaster, Curved Bluestone Coping, Deck Jets
    Pentair Easy Touch/Wireless, Sta-Rite Intellipro SRVS Pump, Intellibrite Lights, & Pentair IC40 Cell, Sta-Rite 450sf Cartridge filter
    Heated from Central Boiler - Outdoor Wood Furnace & Triangle Tube Max Heat Exchanger
    ColorQ Pro
    TF-100

3. Back To Top    #3

Blake,

I'm talking about the scheduled start and stop times that you can program into the pump. I originally programmed for a 7am start at 3200RPMs to stop at 7:59am, and then at 8am start again at 1900 RPMs and stop at 8pm. I then changed it to start at 9am at 3200RPMs and to slow down to 1900 RPMs at 10am. For some bizarre reason, it still starts at 7am but doesn't slow down until 9am. It's bizarre. Any thoughts?

Tom
    29' x 30' in-ground gunite, 20k gallons, superblue quartz finish
    IntelliChlor Salt Chlorinator
    IntelliPro VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pump (3hp)
    Pentair System 3 Cartridge filter (S8M500)
    2 skimmers, 3 wall returns, 3 floor returns, 2 drains
    StaRite Max E-Therm 400k BTU gas heater
    2 Deck jets
    SR Smith Turbo Twister slide

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

I can do that from my Easytouch controller, and have not tried programming just via the pump.

Maybe you can delete the program and start over. Also not sure what stores the program. Is there an internal battery in the pump
    that holds the program.

I just run mine at a set RPM and vary depending on debris, swim count, chlorine desired, or water features, but again I control it all from the Easytouch.

If you reset the breaker does it loose the program?
    25k 20x40 Gunite w/ integrated Spa & Caribbean Blue Plaster, Curved Bluestone Coping, Deck Jets
    Pentair Easy Touch/Wireless, Sta-Rite Intellipro SRVS Pump, Intellibrite Lights, & Pentair IC40 Cell, Sta-Rite 450sf Cartridge filter
    Heated from Central Boiler - Outdoor Wood Furnace & Triangle Tube Max Heat Exchanger
    ColorQ Pro
    TF-100