Need some coaching!

Thank you Allison for pointing out my typos!

Thanks Warren, That's what I'm doing at this point, think I will clean the filter a little more often, maybe that will help the process. Also, I can take the cover off so the sun can burn some of the chlorine out, then maybe I can re-does with fresh.

Sorry, I forgot to post my CC of 0.2! Sorry...

have you vacuumed you pool? also you need to brush the sides and bottom.with that small pump you got it won't vacuum so may i suggest going to menards and buy a pool blaster catfish vacuum for 99 dollars it is rechargable and works awesome it will help you get that pool cleaned up faster.......Mike

I have been brushing and vacuuming all along, today it looks like it is starting to clear up. It is 104 degrees with not a cloud in the sky, so I took the cover off 5 hours ago, and just retested. I finally lost 2ppm!! Now I get to go add bleach, even if it may be only a little!

Thanks for your help and support, it's comforting and provides confidence that I am not a total idiot!

Cleaning a cartridge filter once a day? Seems WAY too much unless the filter is way undersized. My 100 sq ft cartridge still doesn't technically need cleaning after 2 months of filtering a 11000 gallon pool (pressure hasn't risen, but I like to clean it anyway)

Just a note...15' x42" intex metal frame pools are only 3861 gallons. This agrees fairly close with the pool calculator calculation of 4000 gallons for 15' and a water depth of 36" (usually 6" less than the pool height).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.