started all over

pieces

Jul 12, 2012
Hello, new to your forum ... pool owner for 12 years. I've had troubles all season. Alge, no fc, no cya, high ph and low ta. It's been crazy.never have I had this trouble! After many trips and all my money to the dreadful pool store. I found your forum, just wanted to say thanks ...you speak normal bbb. Boy you can tell the pool people that! Ives always used the simple method .but the weather has been super hotand dry and it went outta wack fast and I couldn't get it back under control no matter what. I've done a drain and refill this weekend . Just sick of trying. Once again I have a beautiful sparkling pool. Can't wait to jump in! I just turned the water off so I will post all my info for my first test soon . Just basically wanted to say thanks for the forum.nice to know I wasn't alone and amazingly ... I'm not crazy :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.