Uneven pool

Jul 15, 2012
I recently set up a summer escapes 14 x 52 steel frame pool. I set up on a patio block deck. After I set up and filled I noticed that there is a 2.5 inch difference in depth. Also 2 of the poles on the low side do not touch the blocks.Is this something to be concerned of. I only have 2 more months of summer. Is there a quick fix to raising this? I am guessing if I put some risers under the high side it may work but also I am thinking it would cause more stress on the liner. Any suggestions would be great.

<<<<<< Smartest move I ever made for my pool. TF100 a close second.... Just saying..

I jacked up my 16'x48" pretty easily. Go slow. Go slow.
I cut a 'v' in the top of a two by six, then used a 2 ton car jack to lift it up.
took a little thinking to figure out where to put the jack, so as to get the boards under the feet.
slid the 1x4's under the feet when it got just high enough to clear.
did I say 'go slow'??
I've gotta jack a couple more up today, I'll get pics and post them, just so you can see what I'm saying.

I would partially drain the pool and try to level it out. You have quite a bit of pressure on the side of the pool that touches the ground. Could you post some pictures of the problem?

<<<<<< Smartest move I ever made for my pool. TF100 a close second.... Just saying..

Pics of your problem would help. But yeah, the liner stretches to fit. If it's already off angle, it's already stretched wrong. Jacking it up right just equalizes the pressure across the whole liner. Partially drain it if it eases your mind. Mine was about 80% full when I did it.

I have a similar issue. We purchased a 17 X 48 Metal Frame and put it up in a spot we "THOUGHT" was level. It was 9 inches off!!! I hired a guy to come dig out a spot. After he finished, we raked it out and thought it was spot on. After sitting the pool in and starting to fill it up it is off nearly 3 inches. Looks as though it affects two or three of the legs. They all still seem to be standing upright however. Not sure if I should be concerned or not. I thought if it will hold up the rest of this summer, I will do a better job next year of leveling it out.

Hi All,
How would you jack one of the legs on the rectangular 18X9X52 Ultra frames? I saw the thread for the pools with the T, but my pool has the legs that are actually dual legs...two legs snap into the top bar...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.