27' -52" Liner question

Jul 3, 2012
Hi,
I have read a lot of posts and have gathered lots of information so far, for that I say "THANK YOU" This is a very nice forum with so many people willing to help. So here goes. I am re-installing my "FREE" pool in our back yard, along with our "FREE" deck. Its a 27'-52" wall made by Asahi. Its about 8 years old and looks to be in good condition. We have been preparing the soil and so far so good. We cut the sod yesterday and had the transit on the site. We are out about 2" in 27', we will get it nearly perfect tomorrow. I need to order a overlap liner and are planning a flat bottom. My question if I make the center a bit deeper 4-6" will the standard liner work or do you need it perfectly flat for the standard liner? Where would you buy a liner from? The original is a 25 mil liner. Thanks for reading my post.
Foamer

Re: 27' -52" Liner question

I also bought from pool supplies.com and have been happy with my liner. PoolSupplyWorld seems to get great customer service reviews.

If you are doing a deep end/area, I believe you must do an overlap liner. Read up on how to stretch a liner of have it done for you by a knowledgable installer. I hear the thicker liners, 25 mil, do better and my dealer really suggests the Doughboy liners.

I don't know anything about these liners so do your research.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.