So, we had a long day yesterday - my Dad's memorial service - and hopped in the pool after dinner for some fun. We probably got carried away dumping my 11 year old out of the inflatable canoe and he ended up puking in the pool ... It wasn't much, but we immediately had everyone get out.
My FC was about 7 at the time with a pH of 7.8. I lowered the pH to about 7.4 and then brought it up to a shock value of 16 (CYA 36, 21200 gallons of H2O)
This morning, I just tested it and my FC is at 9 with CC of 1.5. Ack!! I'm guessing this means we shouldn't swim today Do I raise it back to shock until I can pass the OCLT? I'm pretty sure that's the right course, but my mind is foggy and I don't want to just guess at it.