Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Autopilot Tri Sensor Cable Pin Out?

1. Back To Top    #1

Autopilot Tri Sensor Cable Pin Out?

I have an older Autopilot (Navigator) that is working fine except that the Tri Sensor Cable just went bad at the connector to the flowmeter (a couple of the wires pulled out of the connector)
    I canít seep locate a replacement cable (it is not the same connector at the motherboard as the current cables available)

I know the color coding at the motherboard
    red - white = Flow
    brown - green = Salt
    black - Blue = Temp

Does anyone know the pin outs at the other end of the cable? (connector at the Flow Meter (18124 Rev B)) so I can repair the cable.

Does anyone know where I could get either a replacement cable

Any help would be appreciated

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: Autopilot Tri Sensor Cable Pin Out?

Welcome to TFP!

You can still but the old style cables, see for example here, but they are fairly expensive.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Autopilot Tri Sensor Cable Pin Out?

I did see that web site but the cables they have pictured show a different end at the mother board. I am emailing them to see if they have the one I am looking for. I wanted to post an inline picture with my post but couldn't figure out how to do that.
    I will post my results for other's reference.
    Thanks again