Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: iAqualink and Jandy DUAL RS 2/6 One Touch

1. Back To Top    #1

iAqualink and Jandy DUAL RS 2/6 One Touch

I received the iAqualink I ordered yesterday and went to set it up. Only after installing did I realize that the chip I had is for a combo Pool/spa unit and not for the dual system I have which controls the pool and spa pumps separately. My existing board in new, bought last year, and version QQ. How can I upgrade or swap out my Combo R board for a Dual 2/6 R board?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: iAqualink and Jandy DUAL RS 2/6 One Touch

Send the new board and the old board to your dealer who will then send both to Zodiac who will then reflash one of these chips and return a single Rev R RS2/6 board.
    22K 18x36 in ground concrete pool. Intelliflo VF, Hayward cartridge filter, Zodiac Tri salt chlorinator with pH control, Rola Chem oRP chlorine dosing. Polaris power stream and deck jets with separate Intelliflo VS. Heattseeker solar heating. Jandy Aqualink.

3. Back To Top    #3

But what happens to my pool in the interim? That is not practical. The iAqualink was bought from a mail order dealer. If I sent it back, I would be days without pool filtration.

4. Back To Top    #4

Update: Jandy would not ship me a new board directly, but they were willing to ship a dual board chip to the dealer in Utah who sold to me. They in turn shipped the board to me (arrives Friday) along with a shipping level to return the standard R chip based board to Jandy. Nobody is making me send back my QQ dual board (now a spare). I end up out $20 for shipping from Utah to ny. Annoying but it all worked out