Try #3. New the forum. Need help with old coping.

Jul 14, 2012
Hi, this is the 3rd time I've tried to post in the intro section. Cool site! I have an older pool, 70's I think. We just replaced the liner and now I need to replace the coping. It's vinyl, 7 1/4" and clip/locks in the front and back. I tried to upload pics ,but the prompt said invalid. Anybody out there know of replacement coping? Thanks.

I do not, but wanted to say welcome :) sorry you have had trouble getting a response. It took me a couple tries at first too. Be patient. Experts are on their way, no doubt. It is Saturday night :)

Sent from my iPhone

I can't help you, but you might try posting more details about the pool (dimensions, shape, etc). Typically people put a description of their pool in their signature line.

Are you looking for advice on which coping to purchase or looking for a store to purchase it from (or both)?

J20832 said:
I can't help you, but you might try posting more details about the pool (dimensions, shape, etc). Typically people put a description of their pool in their signature line.

Are you looking for advice on which coping to purchase or looking for a store to purchase it from (or both)?

Cool! I'll do that.

As far as posting pictures, they may just be too large, just try resizing and see if that helps.............and we have aluminum coping on our vinyl inground pool, it was worn out looking when we moved into the house in October and my husband just lightly sanded it down some and painted with some rustoleum paint...here is what ours looks like..[attachment=0:zzb74zq3]2012-05-23 08.02.43 (2).jpg[/attachment:zzb74zq3]

Attachments

• 2012-05-23 08.02.43 (2).jpg
    2012-05-23 08.02.43 (2).jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 66
Thanks, but mine is vinyl and wont go back down again. I'll try to resize. The pool store coping is not the same.

Update: resizing doesn't work. I can email it to somebody if they think they can get it on there for me.