Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Back yard Work in Progress(probaly always will be lol)

1. Back To Top    #1

Georgetown, KY

Back yard Work in Progress(probaly always will be lol)

Just wanted to share some pictures with you all! Had our home built and moved in May 24! Our goal is an awesome fun back yard for our little girls, family, and friends! ... AG2390.jpg
    the pool ... AG2389.jpg
    trampoline and outdoor chalk board ... AG2390.jpg
    closer view of the pool

we want to build a splash deck close to half way around the pool(closer to the left side of the pool) and a sitting area(have that on the right side). been checking out plans. also want to do some kind of landscaping around the rest of the pool so it looks more finished. any suggestions on that? I've noticed people using rock beds, flower beds, etc. Hope you all enjoy!
    Morada AGP 24 foot, 52 inch deep
    DE filter, 2hp pump, inline chlorinator
    Set up on July 1st, 2012
    Goal is to use the BBB method!
    VERY new to the pool scene!
    Love the Pool School, still learning so much!
    Thank you in advance for your advice and help!

2. Back To Top    #2
    Antelope, CA

Re: Back yard Work in Progress(probaly always will be lol)

I tried your links and most of them failed. If you place the URL for the image inside the IMG brackets, they will appear in the thread and we don't need to leave the site. PM me if you need help. I am a geek.
    -- Guy --
    10K gallons in 21' Round 52 inch wall Aqualeader AG, Hayward Power Flow LX 1.5 HP pump motor, Hayward Perflex EC50AC DE filter w/Cellulose, Wide mouth skimmer, 2013 new Diver Dan (craigslist) to replace the faded old Hayward AquaBug. TF-100