Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aquapure 1400 Warranty Date Code

1. Back To Top    #1

Aquapure 1400 Warranty Date Code

I have a salt cell that has a serial # of C10GA0191 I am thinking that the date of manufacture is somewhere in this but I am not sure? Trying to help a friend out and took it apart yesterday and was FULL of deposits.....I cleaned it in about a 10% solution of MA and water and after several attempts it looked much better!!! I cleaned the tri-sensor as best I could at the time but still getting 170 and 182 error codes. So long story short I found replacement cell AND sensor for $529 and cell only for $489 with the sensor costing $199 or so I think???? So if the date code on the old cell is the "01" then I will suggest she replace both cell and sensor.....might try only sensor if the "10" is date code....make any sense at all???

Thanks Guys and Gals!
    Brent
    Brent and Lisa
    23,000 gal IG plaster pool with 750gal attached hot tub
    60 sqFt DE filter Hayward EcoStar VS pump Hayward PS-4 Automation T-15 Turbo Cell.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Aquapure 1400 Warranty Date Code

No idea...I would be surprised if it had a date code anywhere though.
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Aquapure 1400 Warranty Date Code

Ok heard from Zodiac and it was made in Jan of 2010......C10GA0191 so the date code is in there !!!!.....Might be of use to someone else some time???? LOL

Brent
    Brent and Lisa
    23,000 gal IG plaster pool with 750gal attached hot tub
    60 sqFt DE filter Hayward EcoStar VS pump Hayward PS-4 Automation T-15 Turbo Cell.