Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need Help finding contractor for tile and coping repair DFW

1. Back To Top    #1
    North Texas

Need Help finding contractor for tile and coping repair DFW

I live in a tiny town called Glen Rose southwest of Fort Worth, and just south of Granbury. I am having a difficult time finding someone to do repairs on my spa tile. It seems as if all of the contractors are too far away to come out here for such a small job. I am hoping someone on here might be able to help out with some contact info. Thanks for any help you can give.
    21,000 gal In Ground Plaster pool; Nautilus FNS 60 DE filter; WhisperFlo WFE-6 pump; Polaris booster pump and pool cleaner;Rainbow Lifegard HiFlow Chlorine Feeder (not in use); Purex Triton pool light;Hatteras spa light; Intermatic model PF122T Freeze Sentry pump controller; Sta-Rite U-3 Skimmer.

2. Back To Top    #2
    DFW Texas (Midlothian)

Re: Need Help finding contractor for tile and coping repair

Have you tried Lancaster tile and coping? They are currently working on my pool in midlothian and doing great work. I'm pretty far south and not to far from Glen Rose, maybe they can help you out
    Midlothian, TX
    Pool built in August 2012, 17.2k gallons, IG Gunite/PebbleTec (Midnight Blue), 1k sq ft Washed Aggregate decking, Jandy Stealth 2HP Pump shared with Spa, Aqua-Pure Salt-Gen, Jandy 1.5hp wtr feat pump, Jandy CV580 Cart Filter, Jandy AE3000TR Heat Pump w Chiller, Polaris 280 with Booster, Dual Time Clocks with freeze protect feature, Jandy Pool (2) and Spa (1) Multi LEDs, 2 Skimmers, 4 Pool Returns, 6 Spa Jets, water features incl 3' sheer descents and spa spillway

Click Here For My Pool Build Thread

3. Back To Top    #3

H&H Tile out of Keller did our tile, coping and raised beam rockwork. I don't know the DFW area all that well (we are about 2 hours south) so maybe that isn't close to you at all. They do good work though!
    Jana - Central Texas
    Pool Stats: Approx. 20,000 gallon freeform pool completed 5/3/2012. Pentair Triton II Sand Filter, 2 - Heyward Super II Pumps, In-line chlorinator, 3 water sheers on 36' raised beam, CrystalStones Mini Pebble Finish in Caribbean Blue, Leuder Limestone coping and raised beam, 1300 sq. ft. stained and stamped concrete decking.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Portland, Oregon

Visit the John Bridge forum. There are a number of professionals in the DFW area who frequent the forum there helping DIY's who can either do the job, or help you find someone to do it.

One thing to be aware of though, once you visit the tile forum you'll find out what is and isn't acceptable for tile work... and likely won't be able to watch a tile setter work on your home who has their head up... well you know.
    Where kids swim in 54 degree water, turn blue, and giggle happily cuz they got a POOL!
    Year 3 BBB -15' x 48" Intex Metal Frame - Was using (2) 1000gph Intex cartridge filters (see Full time pumping Intex). 2012, converted to 1600gph and sand filter+SWG = Sand filter love affair!
    Don't waste time and energy looking for a better value on test kits, the TF100 is the best deal around. I did the looking and spent the extra money, but you don't have to make the same mistake. Just go here: TFTestkits. I use Pool Calculator for min/max, and shocking chlorine levels.

5. Back To Top    #5

You should try Contractor Connection:

I found a contractor to remodel my bathroom through them. They send you a few profiles for contractors in the neighborhood and collect estimates for you. Highly recommended...