North Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Universal40
I live in a tiny town called Glen Rose southwest of Fort Worth, and just south of Granbury. I am having a difficult time finding someone to do repairs on my spa tile. It seems as if all of the contractors are too far away to come out here for such a small job. I am hoping someone on here might be able to help out with some contact info. Thanks for any help you can give.

Re: Need Help finding contractor for tile and coping repair

Have you tried Lancaster tile and coping? They are currently working on my pool in midlothian and doing great work. I'm pretty far south and not to far from Glen Rose, maybe they can help you out

H&H Tile out of Keller did our tile, coping and raised beam rockwork. I don't know the DFW area all that well (we are about 2 hours south) so maybe that isn't close to you at all. They do good work though!

Visit the John Bridge forum. There are a number of professionals in the DFW area who frequent the forum there helping DIY's who can either do the job, or help you find someone to do it.

One thing to be aware of though, once you visit the tile forum you'll find out what is and isn't acceptable for tile work... and likely won't be able to watch a tile setter work on your home who has their head up... well you know.

http://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.