Bubbles through jets - no bubbles in filter

Jul 13, 2012
I'm getting bubbles coming though my jets. I had air in the pump basket and replaced the o-ring. No more air in there. I also replaced the O-ring around my filter. I had some water leaking out there. All that has been fixed but still getting air out of the jets.

Everything I have read indicates that a suction side air leak would show bubbles in the pump basket...which I no longer have. Does this mean I have an air leak on the non-suction side?

Jay

Actually, I might have a SWCG that isn't being used. The pump set up is quite old....at least 15 years, I would say. There is a clear bowl of sorts and it looks like there is some metal in there. This all hooks up to something electronic attached to the wall with a meter on it.

There is a valve I used to bypass that whole set up and water isn't going through the clear bowl. I've had it set up that way since I bought the house a year ago. The bubbles are a recent thing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.