New Pool

Jul 13, 2012
Hey guys i recently had a ag installed mid may 24' round about 15000 gallons water delivered. I was never a pool person because of the time consumption but the pool sold me a line that they have a new 2 week product and my wife really wanted one but doesnt maintain it. I started using the product, 3treatments so far, now that i have time to research i am finding the product im using may not be good. It seems some of you heard of it, pristine blue. I am not happy, got into a arguement with my wife that the pool was a bad idea and now i have to deal with it. I am not comfortable with this product. I have been reading your site and wow information overload. Well the info i gathered is test my pool. My question is should i switch over to chlorine this summer or wait till next season. I really do not want to drain my pool and start over. So is the first step get test kit and then take it from there.

thanks

Welcome to TFP.

You are correct. The first step is to get a good test kit. You also want to have the water tested for copper if you don't already know that number.

Once you get the kit, post back the results and we'll guide you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.