Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Ok Sean something has to be done.....

1. Back To Top    #1

Ok Sean something has to be done.....

You know, it was bad enough when I would log on to this site I had like 10 new post since my last visit, well now when I log on here I have 100 - 200 new post since my last visit. What is the matter with you? You think I have time to read that many post when I log on here, I am a busy person ( ok, I do not have a life, I have lots of time to read ) I can not read this many post, you must cut off registration so there will not be so many new post. :P ... Ok enough of that.... CONGRATS on the huge success of this site!!!!!!

i 8)
    27' Round AG, 17,200 gallons, sand filter

2. Back To Top    #2
    Your lucky to see only 100-200 new posts. I've had 347 in two days not checking. Problem is I don't have time to read all the posts and if I get logged out my last viewed gets reset. I feel like I am getting cheated from getting my "fix". I can't wait to see what happens in the summer when every one starts to post.

It seems like the saying is true..... too much of a good thing......

Congrats to all on this forum!!
    20x40 24,000 gal IG plaster/CircuPool RJ45 SWG/2 skimmer/2sp 2.5hp Jandy Stealth/340sq ft cart filter/600sqftHeliocol Solar Panels/6ft semi circlr tanning ledge/25ft deep end bench/5ft sheer descent/2 lion head water features/1300sqft travertine paver/2 Colorlogic lights/Hayward Navigator/3step 2ft raised bond beam

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Ok Sean something has to be done.....

Quote Originally Posted by Poolidiot
    you must cut off registration so there will not be so many new post.
    I agree. Let stop registration at; say 5875. Geee, I would win the contest, wouldn't I,
    Hotrod30

20 X 40 foot vinyl Borates and Salt Pool
    Rolachem Chlorine Feeder
    Hayward 27 inch sand filter with 80 lbs of pea gravel
    Jacuzzi Splash Pak SP55 DE filter in parallel
    Pentair VF3050 pump