New to Trouble Free Pool

Neal

Jul 11, 2012
SW Michigan
I am new to this forum, but have been reading recommendations from TFP for about a week. I have read through the "Pool School" twice. We have had our pool for 10 years with very few water problems, but I have decided to educate myself beyond the standard OTO/ph test. In fact, I just received my TF-100 test kit today. I was finally prompted to get serious about "managing" my pool myself because for the past two years I am using more and more chlorine. I will post that message next.

Thanks,
Neal

Welcome Neal!

Now, go to the pool. Get your goodies out of the TF100. Read the instructions... play chemist... write it down and come tell us what the results are.

Also, when you get back, tell us some information about how you've been chlorinating the pool in the past, what else you ever put into the pool, or take out (drains), and anything else that you "do" to the pool normally.

And no, we don't want to know what you do IN the pool (that's gross). Just TO the pool. hehe :~}

Flawed asked to see pictures of our pool at our home in Michigan. These are pictures that the builder used for the local "home show" and "parade of homes" magazine. I have attached them and I hope that I did it correctly. [attachment=2:2lzepzix]gunite_elgersma_1.jpg[/attachment:2lzepzix]
[attachment=0:2lzepzix]algersma_large_3.jpg[/attachment:2lzepzix]
Neal[attachment=1:2lzepzix]algersma_large_6.jpg[/attachment:2lzepzix]