Easytouch Remote Holster

EskimoPie

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 27, 2007
Sahuarita, AZ
I have a Pentair Easytouch system with the wireless remote and I was hoping there was some sort of holster or wall mount such that I could mount it next to the sliding door that leads out to the pool. That way the remote isn't just laying on the kitchen counter and prone to go missing. It would always be in it's holster by the door and you could just grab it and head out to the pool if you wanted to have it with you. I called Pentair though and the lady on the phone didn't think there was any such thing. I was surprised by this as it seems like such an obvious accessory. I don't suppose anybody has found something like this or rigged something up on your own?

nope... but if you come up with one, I'll take one too.

it's an awkward kinda remote that doesn't fit easily anywhere, huh?

the only place it seems comfortable is in your hands, which is nice unless you need your hands for something else.

I have a Pentair Easytouch system with the wireless remote and I was hoping there was some sort of holster or wall mount such that I could mount it next to the sliding door that leads out to the pool. That way the remote isn't just laying on the kitchen counter and prone to go missing. It would always be in it's holster by the door and you could just grab it and head out to the pool if you wanted to have it with you. I called Pentair though and the lady on the phone didn't think there was any such thing. I was surprised by this as it seems like such an obvious accessory. I don't suppose anybody has found something like this or rigged something up on your own?
Check out the r pentai remote cradle looks like you may be able to anchor on wall .. it’s under pentair remote cradle .. we are getting one ans my husband is goin to screw on to our wall

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.