Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Easytouch Remote Holster

1. Back To Top    #1

Sahuarita, AZ

Easytouch Remote Holster

I have a Pentair Easytouch system with the wireless remote and I was hoping there was some sort of holster or wall mount such that I could mount it next to the sliding door that leads out to the pool. That way the remote isn't just laying on the kitchen counter and prone to go missing. It would always be in it's holster by the door and you could just grab it and head out to the pool if you wanted to have it with you. I called Pentair though and the lady on the phone didn't think there was any such thing. I was surprised by this as it seems like such an obvious accessory. I don't suppose anybody has found something like this or rigged something up on your own?
    My Pool:
    12K gal IG gunite with 7' raised spa, gunite waterfall, PebbleTec Caribbean Blue finish, solar heating & in-floor cleaning system

Equipment: Sta-Rite 300' Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC20 SWCG, Sta-Rite 400k BTU heater, Intelliflow 4x160 main pump & Sta-Rite 3/4 hp waterfall pump, EasyTouch controlls w/ wireless controller, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

2. Back To Top    #2

Baton Rouge, LA
    nope... but if you come up with one, I'll take one too.

it's an awkward kinda remote that doesn't fit easily anywhere, huh?

the only place it seems comfortable is in your hands, which is nice unless you need your hands for something else.
    18,000 gallon gunite free form, with spa, 4x160, EasyTouch, SWCG, Pentair cartr filter, Colorlogic lights.

3. Back To Top    #3

Morris, IL
    Take it into a horse and tack shop and have them make one up for ya.

Above Ground / 18' Round / Vinyl Liner / Sand Filter / 100K Gas Heater / Salt Added / No Nature2