Introducing the pHupinater!

shep377

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 27, 2012
More spray then a speeding bullet! More powerful then a firehose! The pH-up-inater is the latest in pH up (TA not up) technology! Ok... so I just built it with a few parts, but I thought of a cool idea to attach a 3/4" pipe to it, and slide it into a slot under the diving board so it is neat and tidy. The kids can even use the board still.

To turn it on, I disconnect a union to one of my returns, and attach this. Simple and easy. Thanks everyone for all your ideas found here that inspired mine. I can improve on this, but this is my prototype.

IMG-20120710-00134.jpg

IMG-20120710-00135.jpg

IMG-20120710-00137.jpg

IMG-20120710-00139.jpg

While I am posting photos, I added these little adapters to my filter so that I could see air inside and also convert the threads on the filter to a union for easy hookup. God bless clear PVC... at $6/foot it better be good (only bought 2' :)...

Puslinch-20120706-00125.jpg

Thanks all. Keep sharing your ideas...

Cool! And if you happen to have any Olympic class divers using your pool, they will appreciate being able to see the surface of the water when diving. :mrgreen:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Have others found that the water level drops faster and requires top up when aerating? It makes sense to me that it would - I mean, you are spraying water around - evaporation will happen.

I think I need to top up about 1.5", but it has been about a week since I put the hose in. Does that seem out of wack?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.