Pool Shopping for AG Round 24'

Pool noob here trying to decide what kind of pool to buy in the shark (pool salesman) infested waters. I think I have narrowed it down but am not sure about the brand. It is between a Doughboy Desert Spring or a Swim'n Play Mystic II.

I have heard of Doughboy but not Swim'n Play....are they reputable?

Try craigslist. I have ran into a few in my area that will give them to you if you will go take them down. If you have the means and the help you can save alot of money. Otherwise, go to a reputable pool company in your area. You have to make sure it is installed correctly or you will have a nightmare on your hands.

phatocaster said:
Try craigslist. I have ran into a few in my area that will give them to you if you will go take them down. If you have the means and the help you can save alot of money. Otherwise, go to a reputable pool company in your area. You have to make sure it is installed correctly or you will have a nightmare on your hands.

I spent the summer of 1974 installing swimming pools. I think I will let someone else have all the fun this time!

dirtymartini said:
phatocaster said:

I spent the summer of 1974 installing swimming pools. I think I will let someone else have all the fun this time!
Amen,to that one..Replaced my liner&did more harm than good.lol

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.