Floating debris caught on APC hose

Tangje

Jun 24, 2012
Hi everyone. This is my first post but I have been reading the forums a lot and really appreciate all the information people have shared. Based on the discussions on the forum I purchased a Poolvernuegen automatic pool cleaner (which is great, love that it doesn't making the rhythmic Kreepy clicking sound). I also bought a PoolSkim to recover skimming action (still adjusting to optimize in my pool).

Anyway, to my question:

I am finding that some small floating debris I was hoping would make it to the PoolSkim gets caught up along the hose for the APC. Short of pulling the APC out of the pool, does anyone have suggestions for how to deal with this?

I thought that redirecting some returns to the surface might help to push the debris off the hose so it can circulate over to the PoolSkim but this doesn't seem to have worked.

Any advice or suggestions would be great....even if I just have to live with it :-D

Fair enough :)

Running the handheld skimmer net along the hose takes care of the remaining debris fast enough. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking something as I'm enjoying not having to do a lot of cleaning before enjoying the pool thanks to the Pool Cleaner and PoolSkim.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.