UN1017

UN1017

May 12, 2012
Sacramento, CA
Hello from Northern California!

I just needed to express thanks to everyone on TFP! My wife talked me :wink: into buying a house with a pool that needed some reviving. (mostly drained, stained, full of critters) At only 5 years old, it was sad to see someone neglect something that took a lot of money and work to create. Long story short...thanks to this site and my TF-100...it has been returned to its original glory! (maybe even better)

The last time I dealt with anything pool was almost 25 years ago, so I was a little apprehensive. Found a local pool guy to clean, fill and inspect it during the home purchase process and he did a great job. Unforturnately he costs over $100 a month. I wanted to do it myself....well.... because I can and it will save $$$. Next stop, my local nationwide chain pool store. Overall, a good experience. Probably only wasted money on a phosphate remover that I really didn't need. Last stop, Trouble Free Pool. In the spring, I threw in my salt and fired up my SWG and ordered a TF-100. My family is now swimming in a fantastic pool.

There is only one drawback. My wife makes fun of me on Sunday nights when the TF-100 and the SpeedStir come out to play. She just doesn't understand. :whoot: