Last night we had a major storm here in eastern Pennsylvania. After cleaning the debris out of the pool, I adjusted the chlorine as usual with bleach and began brushing the walls and floor of the pool. When i finished I took the brush head off of the pole and upon doing so noticed something yellow on my hands that I could not get off easily. It looked like iodine the way it stained my fingers. It is also on the brush. My first thought was, "oh no, is this mustard algae?" There were a ton of leaves and small branches in my pool so I am hoping that maybe this is just pollen. Would mustard algae stain like this? My water is very clear and balanced properly. I took pictures of the brush but the files are too large to post apparently.