Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Amazing Site!

1. Back To Top    #1

Northampton, PA

Amazing Site!

This site has signle-handedly turned me from someone who hated owning a pool and everything that went with it, into a confident, happy pool owner. I can't say thank you enough to those who run and maintain this site. My wife and I closed on our home last July, and it came with our pool, pump, and sand filter. I never had owned a pool, but thought, "hey this could be cool, how hard can it be?" By September of last year we were ready to tear it out. Opened the pool this spring to a green swamp and thought that would be final straw, until searching on google I came across this site. In a week and a half my pool was sparkling as a result of everything I have read and learned here. Now, my water is balanced and easy to keep up with, and I have learned more about pool care and maintenance than I thought could have existed. TFP is the greatest!
    21' round x 3' Vinyl AG 8300Gal, Waterway 1.5HP pump, Waterway 100# Sand filter

2. Back To Top    #2
    Twin Cities, MN

Re: Amazing Site!

Welcome to tfp, phipatch

Nice job getting control of you pool
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

3. Back To Top    #3

Flower Mound, TX

Re: Amazing Site!

Welcome to TFP!
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT