Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Intellichlor IC40 Error, but no problem found

1. Back To Top    #1
    Spring, Texas

Intellichlor IC40 Error, but no problem found

I noticed my cell light was flashing green, so I came inside and looked at the Intellichlor menu on my touch pad...I had a "check flow / pbc" message, so I figured I would go ahead and clean the cell to see if there was any scale build up. After removing the cell, I saw no debris or scale build up, but I cleaned it anyway with a quick acid/water foaming so that just confirmed the lack of scale build up...I re-installed the cell and same message.

I looked at the penatir Intellichlor manual, but nothing on that error code. Anyone have any advice?

BTW...cell is only 6 months old.
    36' x19' Freeform, 16' waterfall w/ groto and slide, 5' x 10' sundeck, 12" raised spa. Pentair IntelliTouch, Pentair IntelliFlo 4 x 160, Master Temp 400, IntelliChlor Chlorine generator, Aqua Blue PebbleSheen

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD
    Try backwashing/cleaning your filter and pump strainer basket and see if that improves things.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School