Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pools looks like its leaning

1. Back To Top    #1

Pools looks like its leaning

We have a 14ft intex ultra frame, it looks kinda like its leaning but I just went over the rails with a level and that's fine all the rails are level. Could it just be the space towards the top of the posts that makes it look like it leaning?
    Cheryl
    14X42 Intex Ultra Frame

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pools looks like its leaning

Post a pic of the lean. Do you have a long enough board to reach across the whole pool? Put a level on that in a few orientations to see how level the pool is from side to side.
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

3. Back To Top    #3

I'll try the board, I'm not seeing the leaning my says it looks it. It looks normal to me. Could it be leaning even if all the rails are level?
    Cheryl
    14X42 Intex Ultra Frame

4. Back To Top    #4

It could if one or more of the support posts slid and are no longer vertical.
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

5. Back To Top    #5

A few look like they have moved slightly but there not crooked
    Cheryl
    14X42 Intex Ultra Frame