intex pool slope

yoav8

Jul 7, 2012
hello
i have a 3.05X76 intex pool
on the grass but i have a littele slope (6 cm)
how can i solve it?
http://uploads.upng.co.il/6eef2a1ccd.jpg
6eef2a1ccd.jpg

thanks for the help

You can't just raise the supports without supporting the bottom of the pool itself.

There is a thread here someplace where they built a really sturdy wood deck like structure to set their pool up on, I don't know the name of the thread though, so not sure how to search for it.

I will see if I can find it again.

i will support the bottom also but not along all the pool
only near the lows supports, i want to "built" a stairs
something like this:
5ffaac5728.jpg

but witout a space between them
and not along all the poll i know that i get a staris in the midell of the poll but i dont care i only want to solve the slope
thanks for the help

I really don't know but I doubt the liner part will hold up like that, plus you will still be putting stress on the frame.

These pools are designed to be assembled on level ground, and the bottom of the pool is supposed to be level with the bottom of the supports, trying to do anything else is just asking for trouble.

ok....
i decided to solve the slope problem with a sand
i will put a sand on the grass and make the ground go flat
but i have some qustions:
1. whice sand to use? (sea sand?)
2. how i will see that there is no slope any more witout filling the pool?
3. how many kg of sand i need if my slope is about 6 cm and the gage is 3.05

thanks for the help
and agian sorry about my mistakes in my english

Sand will wash out most likely. Your frame will sink into the sand making it uneven again.

I would use some landscape timbers and build the low end up even (use a long board with a level taped to it to make you get ground even -- not good at explaining this hopefully someone else can help) with the high end.

That might let you use sand to level it out and pack it down then place paver blocks under your frame supports. Still not sure how good that would be as I am still learning on here myself.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.