What do you use to clean the white steps?

Hi,

I want to keep our white steps nice and clean and they are starting to have some waterline dirt marks from the winter and just some dirt marks on the part that isnt all the way in the water. Our top step has just an inch or two of water.

These steps are about 8 feet wide and they are the white plastic type steps that are outside the perimiter of the pool. They have two jets in the sides with a little seat.

I have no idea what to use to clean them. They are a little shiny and I don't want to scratch them. Years ago, when I had an above ground pool I used to use PH + or - (can't remember which) to clean the water line and the ladder. It worked great and took care of PH issues at the same time.

Is there a specific cleaner you can buy that works.

Nancy Figur

X5 on the magic eraser. They are great for cleaning the steps and along the water line.

Spend the extra money on the "Extra Power" ones, I went through 3 boxes of the regular ones and seen the "Extra Power" ones at Home Depot and they do last 2 to 3 times longer and work like a charm.

Hope this helps

Johnny

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.