Liner measurements

Well started putting the liner in , what alot of work. It looks like it is working, but there are some long wrinkles, that we have been working out with out hands, but was wondering what would work better since we do have about 4 feet of water in the pool.. it seems if I can work them toward the upper wall, this will give me some flexablity in this one corner that just seem to be too tight,.

I found I could move my AG liner by standing in the area I want to move the liner towards an pull back on the liner towards myself with my toes. You do need to be careful that you don't pull too much and that you pull evenly. I did this with less water than you are doing. Be careful.

well, we are finally filling up the pool and accepting we will have some wrinkles. I have noticed there are some parts that seem a little tight, will these possible relaxe a little once the pool is completely full. we have about 2 feet left to go

Once more than six inches of water are over a wrinkle, it get nearly impossible to move because of the water's downward pressure.

The vacuum should have take all wrinkles out prior to filling with a properly measured liner that is also had the bead inserted where it belongs or else the liner is twisted and wrinkles form.

Scott

Thats just it, i am working with a liner that was not measured properly so I am accepting the wrinkles as a DIY learning issue. ( my fault) the company i purchased it from has been wonderful about it and has promised to sell me a new one at cost if we cant live with our mistakes. I am just wondering if the liner will relax once it sets for a while with water in it....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.