Again Daddy Again!

crokett

Jul 17, 2007
Hillsborough, NC
While I wait for the backwash hose to arrive, I extended the 1.5" PVC hardpipe I had so it didn't wash anything out. I had the parts, so figured why not. Anyhoo, at the end I added an elbow and glued it on so it points up at angle, to kinda shower the yard and not wash anything out. After I got done with it yesterday I vacuumed the pool, then went to backwash. I didn't know my daughters were investigating this new pipe. :-D They though the shower was a lot of fun, but I had to explain that it wasn't very clean water, plus if I did that again, then the pool wouldn't have enough water.

Yeah, they got showered because I didn't know they were there, else I would have told them to move. This will not be a regular thing. The grass doesn't seem to mind. It has been above 95 for highs for the last 2 weeks, no rain in the last 3 and the grass that got showered yesterday is already greened back up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.