So I Was At Walmart Today

crokett

Jul 17, 2007
Hillsborough, NC
picking up some CH increaser. There was a guy there getting algaecide, shock, clarifier, etc. They bought a house with a pool that he has been trying to clean up for a month. He gave up on the pool store. I couldn't help myself and started talking about BBB. He agreed to try it after I offered to pay for the bleach (he paid for it). I told him about TFP and Pool School, maybe he'll sign up.

Re: So I Was Alt Walmart Today

Nice job :goodjob: Lets hope he decides to take your advice. Best thing I ever DID was join this group and learn all about my water and such. I recommend TFP every chance I get. Some still won't jump in, though and continue to be Pool Stored. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it sparkle. :wink:

Re: So I Was Alt Walmart Today

Thanks. I also pointed out to him that all those chemicals hadn't worked yet, so he might as well try a different approach. I gave him my email address, and said if questions just ask. If he gets back to me I will post an update here.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.