Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: So I Was At Walmart Today

1. Back To Top    #1

So I Was At Walmart Today

picking up some CH increaser. There was a guy there getting algaecide, shock, clarifier, etc. They bought a house with a pool that he has been trying to clean up for a month. He gave up on the pool store. I couldn't help myself and started talking about BBB. He agreed to try it after I offered to pay for the bleach (he paid for it). I told him about TFP and Pool School, maybe he'll sign up.
    27' Round Might Sun AG Pool 18000 Gallon Intex Krystal Clear SWG Hayward Pump/Filter on a Timer

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: So I Was Alt Walmart Today

Nice job Lets hope he decides to take your advice. Best thing I ever DID was join this group and learn all about my water and such. I recommend TFP every chance I get. Some still won't jump in, though and continue to be Pool Stored. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it sparkle.
    2005 Dimension One Venture model 370 gal. hot tub. We'll be using the TFP method to keep it clean and ready to use!
    TFP - The Finest Phorum on the Net!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: So I Was Alt Walmart Today

Thanks. I also pointed out to him that all those chemicals hadn't worked yet, so he might as well try a different approach. I gave him my email address, and said if questions just ask. If he gets back to me I will post an update here.
    27' Round Might Sun AG Pool 18000 Gallon Intex Krystal Clear SWG Hayward Pump/Filter on a Timer