Pool bid - about to sign contract

jk7228

Jun 3, 2012
Austin, TX
Am I missing anything? Anything on there I don't really need? Any input is appreciated.

In ground gunite pool
92 perimeter feet - 35' x 17' free form - approx 16,099 gallons
Depth = 3.5 x 5 x 4.5
Pentair Intelliflo VS-3050
Pentair Clean & Clear 520 Cartridge
Auto water leveler
2 skimmers (independently plumbed) - 4 returns
In line chlorinator
2 pentair intellibrite white LED lights
KK Platinum with booster pump
Pentair Easy Touch P-4
Gunite - 12" bond beam, 8-10" walls/floors
Tanning ledge with bubbler and 2 benches
Leuder coping
30 sq ft raised bond beam with 2 18" water shears
550 sq ft of Sundek
Wet Edge Satin Matrix

In-line chlorinator is not really needed (although not very expensive). SWG are certainly nice, but can be added later.

There are many details missing that can be important ... like how large is the plumbing and are all the suction lines run to the pad.

The drains and returns are 2.5" pipe & the skimmers are 2". All it says about the returns is that they are "looped for even pressure"

I want to keep the in line chlorinator to use when I'm out of town. I'll be using liquid bleach the rest of the time.

How big is your tanning ledge going to be, how big are your benches going to be? (my benches/swimouts could have been bigger).

Your doing a "sport pool", got any sport stuff on order volleyball/basketball? Thought about places in the deck for volleyball posts?
IF your doing volleyball, you sure you want the deepest part of the pool right at the net?

Have you thought about umbrella holders built into the pool, especially the tanning ledge?

jk7228 said:
The tanning ledge is 37 sq ft
The benches are 7 linear feet each
The quote includes 2 volleyball net sleeves and 2 umbrella sleeves
Sweet!

Got kids? Shallow deep shallow will keep them in the tanning ledge side untill they can swim across where they can't touch....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.