Pool Stairs Flange Trim

Jul 2, 2012
Hi folks. I recently had my liner done in my 16x32 pool with a 6 foot center step on one end. They replaced the gasket on the pool steps. the issue is that the flanges that go around the steps to seal the gasket to the liner have the screws exposed. There used to be a half round pieces of trim that went on the flange, but they cracked when removed. The installer said he could not find replacements.

So while is does not leak, it does not look very nice. Are these flanges specific to the steps? Anyone know how to find replacement trim pieces?

I have been looking around on the internet for months with no luck. Returned calls to the installer have also been no help.

RV's use the same trim. It's called screw cover trim, screw cover moulding, plastic insert molding.

Your local RV place probably has it. I know that Camping World carries it in several different colors and widths.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.