Best Salt Water Chlorinator (For the Money)

Jul 1, 2012
I'm soliciting opinions for the BEST Salt Water Chloriniator for the MONEY. Sure, the best chlorinator may automatically dispense and be remotely monitored by your IPHONE. However, I'm looking for the best saltwater chlorinator for the money. I am most interested in value....if that exists. Maybe after my research I'll find that a cholirinator cell is....well, simply a cholinator cell....and it doesn't really vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. If that's the case, I'll just get the the one which has the best warranty. Thanks for the input.

Circupool is probably the best bang for your buck from reading the forums if you are talking in ground pools. It's does not have all the features of others but from reading it does what it's suppose to do well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kyle11 said:
Compupool is probably the best bang for your buck from reading the forums if you are talking in ground pools. It's does not have all the features of others but from reading it does what it's suppose to do well.

Compupool is what I meant. Get it and the circupool mixed up. Circupool is the one that is a few hindered more but has a little more features.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.