Soft side intex question

Jul 1, 2012
Just bought a 14x48 intex pool. Everything went together really easy and fast but I have two question I can't seem to find a answer to so I thought I would ask some pros.

The first one has to do with filling the pool. The outside walls of the pool seam to be wet like from condensation. It goes around the whole pool and stops at the level the water stops, like I said i think it's just condensation but thought I would ask rather then assume. Now this leads me into my second question. It looks like the condensation is running off the bottom of the pool and pooling on one side of the outside of the pool due to one side being about 1 inch to 2 inches lower, is that too much of a slop? I couldn't get it much more level then that, is it good enough?

The amount of condensation that you will see will make it seem like the pool is leaking, this is normal. It would be better if the pool was level. With that being said my Intex was set up in two location and at the first it was off more than that. Make sure you can put in enough water to cover the intake and return. I would also keep an eye on the low side for any erosion of the soil.

It would be best and according to the instructions to level the pool, just letting you know my experience.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.