So I am one of the millions without power after a huge storm friday. My family's pool has become our saving grace as temps have gotten up to 109!! I have been adding bleach (clorox) and the water is clear. The kids get in and "circulate" it. Here's this morning's readings...
Am I doing everything right to prevent algae? I can't afford to mess this up as the pool is the only way we have to take cool down.
Also, the temp of the water is 89. My well is electric, so i can't add cool water.
Any advice or suggestions welcome!!