Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Just a couple of questions before install

1. Back To Top    #1

Just a couple of questions before install

My install of my Doughboy Autumn Breeze starts tomorrow. I am curious if the resin top rails can be sat on? I ask because I have seen them called "seats". Anyone know for sure? I read the install directions on DB website and its not mentioned. My pool is going to be 28 inches out of the ground and that is the perfect height.

I also need to come up with some temporary exterior steps to get in the pool while I build a set of good steps and let the ground around the pool settle in. I bought a set of Merlin Aqua Staircase (King) with both hand rails for the inside and so I don't have an a-frame ladder. I need entry to be as easy as possible. My mom lives with me and my wife and she has a bad leg. I am open to suggestions.
    18x34 Doughboy AGP 22300K Gallons - Build Thread
    Aquaview 24" Sand Filter - 1.5 HP Powerline Pump - Barracuda Ranger - Taylor K-2006 - BBB
    Pool School and Pool Calculator

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Just a couple of questions before install

I think I found the answer on the rails. It's a no. Probably nothing will happen but over time, and with my luck the wall would probably buckle.
    18x34 Doughboy AGP 22300K Gallons - Build Thread
    Aquaview 24" Sand Filter - 1.5 HP Powerline Pump - Barracuda Ranger - Taylor K-2006 - BBB
    Pool School and Pool Calculator