Indoor control constantly reads check system ....

Jun 29, 2012
Hi my name is Eddie and I'm a new pool owner.my pool contractor is no way near to be founded so I'm hoping to get some answers to resolve my issues.i have a beautiful 20x40 free form gunnite pool with a spa an intelliflo variable speed pump,a paramount pcc 2000 in floor cleaning system and Hayward gold line pro logic controls.My indoor control constantly reeds check system pool bridge comm.So I trouble shoot with both pentair and paramount but as expected they are only blaming each other ,because of this issue my infloor is not working properly because my pentair pump cannot communicate with the system .So I called the local rep for pentair and he has told me that there is nothing wrong with the pump and the two different products are not comparable.they also said that the pool contractors should only have used pentair controls for compatibility.At this point they are pushing me to change all the controls that are only two years old for I'm sure a hefty amount of money.By the way the poll is only two years old .Can anyone help me please? Thank you

Welcome to TFP.

I hate to give you the bad news but the Pentair rep is right. Your PB should have never mixed systems like that. If for no other reason than you've already experienced. It's never whoever you're talking to's stuff's fault.

I can't give you any advice except switching control systems might help get your system up and running easier than patching anything together and never having any support.

Hello Crazyed here .i was wondering if anyone that has read my post on June 29th about my pool troubles knows anything about a relative new part that could potentially resolve my issues with the communication of my pentair intelliflo pump with my Hayward pro logic controls,it is called pentair intellicom 2 interface adapter kit.if this work it could save me couple thousand dollars and the interface is only $160.00.does anyone know anything about this. As always Thanks in advance.Crazyed

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.