I'm seriously considering pulling the plug on this pool if I have to keep going like this. I don't have a lot of money and I have poured more chlorine in this pool in the last couple years than i care to think about.Last week I went through 30lbs of 73% cal-hypo and I'm right back where i started!I've worn out a brush brushing.Everything that enters the pool has been soaked in chlorine. Light cover has been removed. At recommended MA shock levels.. I can see the stuff settling on the steps an hour after i brush. SHOCKING THE POOL WITH CHLORINE ISN'T WORKING. AND according to local pool place..Copper is at highest recommended level??. I thought copper killed anything!? PLEASE HELP!