Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Fence for kids around the pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Fence for kids around the pool

Anyone get one of these installed? We are looking for something right around the pool for our newborn twins. Like a safety fence,etc. If anyone could recommend something that would be great.
    25k Gallon Gunite Inground Pool
    Pentair FNS PLUS DE filter
    Pentair WhisperFlo WF-24 (seems like single speed)
    Bel Air, MD 21015

2. Back To Top    #2
    SouthWest Alabama

Re: Fence for kids around the pool

Do a search for pool fence and you'll find plenty of examples.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3
    Cincinnati, OH

What Bama Said.
    I just bought and installed the Protect a Child fence. I'm happy with it.

IG 17x33 Grecian - Vinyl Liner (21k gallons), Hayward Pro-Grid DE 4820 filter, Hayward Super Pump, CompuPool SWG CPSC36, TF-100 Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

Milford, CT

I went with something similar to the BabyLoc product (back when I did it I thought there was only one or two brands, not sure if that was true).

I love it. Whole heck of a lot nicer looking than chain link, but just as secure. The self closing gate complies to current code (even though I was grandfathered in since my pool already existed) and I like it a lot more worrying at 11PM if I forgot to close the gate.

I feel 100% secure with it around my pool. I rarely remove the poles to take down sections of the fence, but its nice to know the option is there. I usually only do so to get the cover off in the spring, vacuum, etc.
    22K IG vinyl, .5HP Northstar pump, S244T filter, AutoPilot Digital w/SC-48 cell