Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TF-100 test kit in XL is a GODSEND!

1. Back To Top    #1

TF-100 test kit in XL is a GODSEND!

Just a happy suggestion on a Thursday morning - if you are thinking about buying a test kit, go for the XL option! I am SO thankful I did because this morning I used the last of my DPD Powder from the original kit (I've been testing heavily due to an AA treatment). If you go XL, you can keep testing without skipping a beat! Of course, now I need to order replacement supplies... but that's just the cost of doing business!

Have a great day, ALL.
    16'x36', 25,000 gallons, IGP,Vinyl liner, Sand filter, iRobot Verro cleaning robot

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: TF-100 test kit in XL is a GODSEND!

If it's not too late, add a speedstir. Once you've tried it, you'll never go back to swirling by hand.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

3. Back To Top    #3

I really don't need you whispering this in my ear along with my own whispers this close to pay day.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard320
    If it's not too late, add a speedstir. Once you've tried it, you'll never go back to swirling by hand.
    16k gal, 28'x3.5', Vinyl A/G, 1hp Pentair Dynamo 2-speed Pump, Hayward S160T Sand Filter, Intermatic HB800RCL Digital Timer, Intex 8110 SWG, TF-100 Test Kit, SpeedStir Author: Jesse's Graphical Pool Testing Log

4. Back To Top    #4

DO it.
    I love my speed stirrerrrrrrr
    19000 gal gunite,
    600 gal hottub,
    Intelliflo variable speed pump,
    Pentair 420 filter,
    Pentair 400k heater,
    Hayward Navigator Pro,
    TF-100
    Speed Stir ->->-> Great tool for easy testing