How many cubic feet go around a 16' x 48" metal frame pool

Hi.....terrible at math :oops: I'm putting a border around my pool 3 feet out all around. (16'x 48" summer escapes pro series.) I saw some large river rock at Lowes. I will be protecting liner with a lawn edging border attached to legs with zip ties. I need to know how many 0.5 cubic feet bags of the rock will I need :?: I also will be placing 25 stepping stones around it. And then decorative brick for the outside border. Thank you for any help

Re: How many cubic feet go around a 16' x 48" metal frame po

well, you have 16' circle x 3.14 = 48 linear feet, call it 50 to make math easier. 50' long x 3' wide gives 150 square feet. You don't say the depth, I will assume 2", which is 1/6th of a foot so 150/6 = 25 so you need 25 cubic feet. That is 50 bags. I bought gravel at Lowes last week, cost me 3.50 a bag. Considering a yard is 27 cubic feet, I would get at least a yard delivered. It will cost less even with a delivery fee. You could probably get them to deliver the brick and stepping stones also.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.