is the sharkline a good pool

May 13, 2012
I am new to the pool world. Someone gave me a 15*48 intex and I have been bitten by the pool bug and I am ready to upgrade to permanent above ground pool. I ha e been looking at the shark line reprieve 24*48 and was wondering if this is a good pool I have found a great price on one at pool supply world. I have just purchased a intex 2650gph sand filter that I intend to use until it quits and have been happy with it so far my water has never been so clear and I have only had it running since Saturday for 2 to 4 hours a day.
thanks for any help.

I have had the 24' Sharkline for several months now, and love it. It appears to be very well made, and looks great! I also ordered from pool supply world. Shipping was fast, and customer service was top notch.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

I too am looking at the Sharkline Reprieve 21'x54" wall. I am not ordering yet but poolsupplyworld has beaten every pool site and shop around hands down. I have yet to find a better deal on a great pool like Sharkline and the price that poolsupplyworld offers. :cool:

Yea, agreed on the price from pool supply world. I got the unibead liner, foam cove, wall foam, liner shield, and 200 sq/ft cartridge filter/dual speed pump, for around the same price as the basic kit from other places I looked.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

We are more than satisified with our Heritage we installed this past Spring...very well made pool that will last us for years. Especially love the steel top rails. Bought ours from the pool store that our cousin works at (bit of a discount plus helped her out), using a 1.5hp 150# sand filter. Since this was our first year with it we used the chems we received in our start up package from the store but will be converting over to the BBB method come next Spring. :)

I bought a 18x33 matrix not up yet but very soon, I also ordered a sd80 sand filter. Both from pool supply world. Omg the best ever. Ordered the filter on Friday afternoon and arrived Saturday after noon. As far as the pool it looks great in the boxes. But beware the skid is huge and it weights a loooot.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.