Solar reel for an Intex Above Ground Pool, has anyone seen?

Apr 16, 2012
Just wondering if anyone has used this type of solar reel. These are the only pictures I have come across that looks to attach to the round tubing of an Intex Pool Frame. (the only reason I am calling these Intex pools is because of the Grey outside and the little blue squares that Intex is known for, so i could be wrong)

I found these on the KOKIDO web site, but I cannot get any model number or anything. I see some pictures on E-Bay, but none say they come with an Intex Attachment.

I can't tell if the attachments are metal or plastic, I would be worried if they were plastic, just for durability.

Thanks
Tony

Attachments

• pool1.jpg
    pool1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 168
  • pool2.jpg
    pool2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 167
Re: Solar reel for an Intex Above Ground Pool, has anyone se

Did it come with the attachments for an Intex pool? I looked at their website and owners manual, and it did not have anything on Round tube connections.
Thanks
Tony

Re: Solar reel for an Intex Above Ground Pool, has anyone se

The clamps on the bottom of the reel stands look just like the brackets that hold the "over the wall skimmer" that comes with the intex ultra frame pools. Maybe they are available as parts for sale at the intex web site? Not sure tho how you'd connect the two and have them stable/durable.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.