LifeTime Supporter
Jun 24, 2012
Indiana
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I've been in the VERY beginning stages of pool care, buying the pool and all the stuff that goes with it. I've been wading through a whole lot of great stuff, but I sure wish it were together in one place, and I've been unsure where to post my questions, as they seem to fall under multiple headings. The search feature is helpful, but typically only if you have a specific product already in mind. Headings for threads could include:

product reviews
product comparisons
favorite retailers or products
buy/sell/trade
buyers' guides
shopping lists (for given projects)
pool buying 101

Those are just off the top of my head, so I'm sure there could be plenty for an actual category. Anyway, just a thought. LOVE TFP already, as is :)

We are a teaching forum. It is our goal to teach you what you need to know so that you can make an informed decision.

Additionally, the particular brand of a product is often inconsequential.....many are virtually identical.

Knowing what that product does and how you can make use of it in your application is much more important than purchasing a particular brand.

Some years ago, we (me) thought buy/sell/trade would be a terrific idea. It couldn't have failed more completely which clearly pointed out just how smart I was. :shock: :shock:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.