Mom taking care of pool alone

:wave: Hi.....My Summer Escapes 16x48 Pro Series metal frame pool has been up for three weeks. I am so happy this site taught me the BBB method before filling my pool. I am the only one taking care of the maintenance, (50 year old mom of four) and since I am a newbie I was overwhelmed and afraid I would not be able to keep the water clean. Happy to say I have a sparkling clear balanced Pool. :party: I love seeing everyone's pictures and would love to share my own, but I don't know how to post a pic. I've looked in the FAQ section and searched....cant find anything, could someone please let me know how? Thank you

Using: 2005 test kit with added FAS DPD test
FC 4
TC 4
CC 0
PH 7.8
Cya 30

Hi Kargar4:

Welcome to TFP :wave:

In the full editor (appears when you click the Post Reply button or New Topic button) there is a section below the box where you enter the text of your reply or new topic called "Upload attachment". You can browse your computer for the file you would like to attach and then click the "Add the file" button. Optionally, you can also add a corresponding comment to your attachment.

If your pics are too large to post as Bo suggested you can open a photo hosting account (i.e. Photobucket) and upload them there and then link them here using the

Here's how it works.
Go to photobucket and select the album and then hover your cursor over the photo you want to post.
You'll see a dialog box pop up and at the very bottom you'll see a selection for IMG code. All you have to do is click in that box and it'll briefly show copied.
Then come to TFP and either start a new topic or reply to an existing one and then paste (ctrl+V) the img code into the box. Add whatever text you want and then submit the post. That's all there is to it.

Re: Mom taking care of pool alone ( pics added )

thank you all....I think I figured it out. I will be landscaping around pool this weekend. I will post more when Im done.

I love my little pool. with help from everyone here I have the confidence that I can take care of it.... I will have my dream pool someday. Until then, I'll keep practicing. :-D

Attachments

• photobucket 2012.jpg
    photobucket 2012.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 74

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support